Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Begining



I'm Stephen Colby i'm about eleven years old my mom is an insurance agent & my dad is the owener of davinci advertising. My dad is where it all starts, he is advertising a place called Cause For Hope. Cause For Hope is a charity for the people of Central America. the CFH website is CauseForHope .org but anyways, the leader is Dan Gifford. My dad liked CFH so much that he dissided to join them. In the summer they took my dad to Central America for a week! When me and my mom went to pick him up from the air port we where so lost we where all the way in the other terminal then we finally found my dad. My dad had so many stories to tell well a month had gone by and he decided to tell the familly. The stories where so real, so full of life that I couldn't stop listening. Now where all going to go down to Nicarauga this Christmas.

4 comments:

snowman58 said...

Hey Stephen, this is a great spot to post pictures and stories on your Christmas service project. I think it is cool that you are creating a blog for posts. Dad

cleogirl08 said...

This is really fun Steve. We all can't wait to go. Its going to be a great experience.

MommyO said...

Stephen, I think this is great! You are so good at this. I think this is a fun way to let everyone know what we are doing and let them be apart of it. I am getting so excited to go. It will be a fun trip.

John and Pamela Colby said...

Hey bro. I feel excited to be a part of the action from reading al your posts and watching the clips. I admire you bro. Pamela is really excited and in awe of the experiences you have/are having.

we wanted to tell you we love you and the family and we miss you. Heck, we created a 'blogspot' for the one purpose of commenting on the cfh blogspot you created! I look up to you in this way buddy. I loved spending time with you for your birthday and would love to see you before you start school and hear all the stories you have to tell. miss you. adios (spelling right?)