Tuesday, December 23, 2008

day five\day six




stephen
well i'm sorry i didn't write to my blog yesterday. because i was very tired. i'll just do yestyerday then to day. yesterday we finished making eight beds but me and ammon were playing soccer the whole time. ammon donated a soccer ball to the neighborhood & the ward it so hard to score a goal and even with one ball at my school we play with to. that was very fun.

then we went to the orphanedge to give presents that we had prepared for them. but first they had practiced a christmas pagent and the girls did great. and when they got there presents they were so happy one of the girls asked my dad to sing a christmas song in english so he sang up on the housetop. to help my dad out my family sang to. itwas so much fun.

day six
well today we went to build one of the houses and it was ammons last day he left early to go to the airport. well anyways we almost finished the house today its got four walls atin roof an a cement floor after that i went to give a pinata to the wards with clowns that looked like slash had a tie di acciedent and it spilled in his hair. they would say whats 3+3 then a kid would say 6 and he would say thats a lie! its 33. then we went christmas shopping for the kids in the Choluteca'a Honduras primary to give away on Christmas Eve. They celebrate on Christmas Eve. I don't know what the internet is like in Honduras so I hope I can still post stuff but maybe not. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

John and Pamela Colby said...

Our "South of the Border" Colby fam., you guys look good in all the bright colors of Central America! What deep and personaly teaching, and enriching, experiences you all have/are having in Nicaragua. It keeps snowing up here but wherever you are know that are hearts are warm and missing you guys. the house and the stories look and sound great. Dad you have a great voice I bet you belted out the notes to "Up on the Housetop". text me. Love you guys. John

P.S. how are you all holding up especially Janey? nobody drank the water...right? ice cubes are water you know.

Celia said...

Hi Stephen, it's Maddy from TKD.I went on your blog. It's AMAZING! I didn't know there were scorpians there. And, we're helping a little girl in Honduras through our church. I can't believe you helped build two houses! And I'm glad you helped with them. I'll keep reading your blog. It would be fun to get together when you get back and listen to you tell about your trip. Be safe. Maddy and Celia