Saturday, December 6, 2008

hearts touched


Wow there is so many people that care & I have found this personally at my elementry school. You are probably wondering why its amasing? People are so caught in money. I like to call it the money trance and when your in the money trance you stop caring about everything and you start thinking about what you have and stock and buissness and what you can get.
It takes a lot of effort to make something happen. Well its no problem for McM illan
Elementry!& this is why, Well at the end of my parent teacher confrence. My parents told my teacher Mrs. Weiss about CFH and she asked if she could do anything and my parents told her about the orphanege down their. after hearing this story you could see a smile trickle on her face that seemed to say I can do this, I can help.

First full day
Well I am sorry for not finishing my last entry so I’m going to finish it now…..
Well Mrs. Wiess told others about cfh. Then we got three classes in the sixth grade to make stockings for the orphanage. So I’m adding a friend to this blog, here he is………..

3 comments:

snowman said...

steven your a good person but u need to finish

Taryn said...

We hope you have a wonderful time. What a wonderful opportunity, we can't wait to hear all about the great things you will do. love ya-
Taryn(your much older cousin), Travis, Cooper and Liam

wallsdog said...

We are trying to keep up to you people. What a neat experience at this time of year. Merry Christmas, may you truely fell the the love of Savior in your work. (Charity) the true Love of Christ.
Dale and carol