Thursday, December 18, 2008

The first full day


Ammon,

Today we went from Managua to Chendaga and on the way we went to a restaurant and when we got out there kids about my age were asking for are soda. I feel bad for kids in Nicaragua because there parents make only like 100 dollars or less a month. Also tonight I went into some peoples house and they were grateful for what they have. They make the best of what can do instead of worrying about what they can’t do. The food here has no sugar. It tastes much different than food does in America. It isn’t very good.

Stephen
It is amazing down here except for the tap water that’s realy bad. well we have gone all over today first we went to the market where I found a canteen that was the shell of a fruit& a leather
hat that makes me look like Indiana Jones. Then we went to a factory that made baseball gloves. My dad bought twelve of them to give to a primary in Choluteca. Then we went to a members house &they had just had a baby that was not going to live for long & they had so much faith in there heavenly father that the family knew he would live.

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

yea!!! Thanks for letting Ammon post it made me sooo happy to here what my sweet little boy is experiencing in his own words.---Mom